Salaris €70,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 6 december 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 engineering Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you an expert in Accounting? Do you have good knowledge of IFRS? Do you like to work for an international stocklisted company? Please read further!
This role is based close to Arnhem, the Netherlands. You will be part of a team of 10 other finance specialists responsible for the companies consolidated worldwide figures.
Your core task within this structure is to evaluate and make clear the possibilities and no-go areas under IFRS. In doing so you act as a catalyst for change and improvement by designing accounting treatments which optimally support the business whilst at all times enforcing the IFRS standards.
This requires you to act as an effective and trusted partner for the business by:
- Driving, defining and developing accounting capabilities for significant matters such as revenue recognition and pricing, significant and complex contracts, including deals and acquisitions, and other matters;
- Acting as the linking pin between the different finance departments worldwide;
- At all times you seek to translate theoretical accounting concepts into practical solutions as we integrate new IFRS implementations.
- Participate in closing processes;
- Lead technical departmental projects (as IFRS expert) and drive continuous improvements in and between accounting departments.
Salary indication: EUR 70.000,- - 85.000,-
Please apply now!