Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 19 december 2018 2018-12-192019-02-17 manufacturing-and-production Waalwijk North Brabant NL EUR 4530 5015 5015 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am recruiting for a Financial Accountant for Stahl Holding in Waalwijk. Would you like to work in a fast-growing company and would you like to be responsible for different entities? Do you speak Dutch and English? Please read further!
Stahl is a customer-focused company that specialises in providing high quality coatings for leather, flexible and non-flexible substrates, textiles and related products. Stahl is a manufacturer with factories, laboratories and sales support offices in 24 countries in Asia, Europe and the Americas. In the past years the Group has grown significantly through acquisitions and through organic growth: consolidated annual sales have grown from EUR 334 million in 2011 to an expected EUR 900 million in 2018.
Within this dynamic position, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the month end accounting and reporting close process for Holding entities, i.e. preparation of journal entries, ensure accurate accruals, prepayments and appropriate analysis of all key profit and loss and balance sheet areas.
- Reporting in SAP-BPC, reporting on cost center overviews to cost center owners.
- Maintain contacts with local accountants abroad for foreign entities and perform the reporting close process for foreign entities.
- Supporting to, and partially back-up for the Treasury manager.
- Prepare the annual budget for central entities.
- Prepare the calculation of intercompany recharges.
- Responsible for the global Capex procedure and ensure compliance of Capex with group policies.
- Review and control development projects of the R&D department and ensure proper recording of intangible fixed asset value including amortization charges.
- Involvement in global cost controlling projects.
- Assist and provide back-up to the Financial controller in monthly and bi-annual reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare statutory financial statements for Holding entities and provide input for corporate income tax returns.
- HEAO-BE or Accounting
- Multiple years of experience in Accountancy or Financial Accounting in an international production or trading company.
- Experience with working for a holding company is a plus.
- Affinity with Treasury, when lacking actual experience, interested in acquiring knowledge and experience in the field.
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must; SAP and SAP-BPC experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with IFRS is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely in English and Dutch - and both written and verbally.
- Attention to detail as well as being able to identify and prioritize key issues, whilst meeting strict reporting deadlines.
- Personality requirements: proactive, critical, pragmatic and have constructive attitude.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply directly?