Associate Manager Accouting to Reporting
Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 9 januari 2019 2019-01-092019-01-19 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Stryker https://www.stryker.com/no/en/index.html
I am looking for a A2R Manager who speaks German and English and would like to work in a international environment.
Stryker's products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties. Stryker is a Fortune 500 Medical Technologies firm.
The Associate Manager A2R performs managerial responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary. You will be working in a very international team
- Creates a Shared Service mindset within the department
- Delivers a continuous process improvement focus
- People management
- Inter-Company and Support of Other Stryker Divisions and functions
- Internal Controls and Compliance
Accounting and Reporting
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensures all transactions are in compliance with US and local GAAP and are posted in a timely manner
- Ensures all financial transactions are properly recorded with sufficient documentation to support the business purpose of the transactions
- Collaborates with the other finance managers to support overall goals and objectives
- Responds to inquiries regarding accounting requests
- Works with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure a clean audit
- Supervises staff to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly communicated and documented
- Works with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
Month-end and Year-end Close
- Prepares financial reports to satisfy Division and Corporate reporting requirements
- Ensures financial information is reviewed to identify any issues that would impact the accuracy and reliability of financial information presented
Balance Sheet and P&L Reviews
- Perform regular reviews of balance sheet accounts to ensure the accounts are properly stated
- Take necessary actions if material over/understatements are identified
- Perform regular reviews of P&L accounts to identify any trends, errors or omissions
- Report findings and recommendations and ensure corrective actions are taken as necessary
- Finished a Masters degree in accounting
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in a managerial position
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- A lot of growth opportunities within Stryker
Do you see yourself working for one of the biggest Medical Devices Company in the world? Apply now!