Salaris €4,630 - €6,172 per month
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 22 december 2018 2018-12-222019-02-20 retail Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4630 6172 6172 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you looking for your dream job in fashion? Would you love working for an international, dynamic retail organization? We are looking for a Senior Accountant for Inditex in the heart of Amsterdam.
Inditex Group is one of the world’s largest fashion distributors, with eight brands, e.g. ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Zara Home and around 7.000 stores in 96 countries.
Inditex SA is quoted at the Spanish stock exchange. Thanks to its achievements and the uniqueness of its management model based on innovation and flexibility, Inditex is one of the largest fashion distribution groups. Its fashion philosophy -creativity and quality design together with a rapid response to market demands- has resulted in fast international expansion. For Inditex, located in the centre of Amsterdam, we are currently looking for Senior Accountant to strengthen the finance administration department in view of further expansion of its activities. You are part of a dynamic team and the company offers many growth opportunities.
The Senior Accountant supports the Head of Accounting with the accounting tasks. He/she processes the accounting transactions and makes sure that local and group policies and procedures are complied with. He/she assists the Head of accounting in the closing process. The Senior Accountant is the backup of the Head of accounting during his absence.
Your main tasks & responsibilities?
- Monitoring of correct processing of supplier and customer invoices in internal finance system;
- Import and book bank transactions in the different internal finance systems and reconcile the data;
- Reconcile (puntear) accounts such as suppliers, customer and accrual accounts on monthly basis;
- Book payroll related transactions and all the other invoices;
- Book of bank transactions, daily reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Booking of fixed assets invoices in the according module, calculation of depreciation;
- Booking of supplier invoices, organizing approval of invoices, preparing payment of invoices;
- Calculation and booking of monthly accruals;
- Checking intercompany balances as per month end;
- Calculation of monthly tax accrual;
- Monthly VAT declaration;
- Assisting in establishing and analysing the monthly reporting package;
- Any other tasks and support to the team as required.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 6 years of experience in accounting, preferably also experience in TAX;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Spanish is obviously a plus;
- Flexible, ready to adapt working hours to the workload (especially during monthly closings);
- Fit in an international organization with high dependence on corporate office in Spain
- Proactive, frequent contact with International and other departments.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good knowledge MS office, very good Excel skills, experience with ERP-Systems
- Good interpersonal and coaching skills
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
Obviously working for one of the most interesting and rapidly growing retailers worldwide. Inditex will offer you a great salary package. You will be working with an ambitious and fun team in the city centre of Amsterdam. Enthusiastic? Fantastic, because there is more……
Please do not wait any longer and apply immediately. Please do note that this role requires you being fluent in Dutch.