Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 6 februari 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 banking Amsterdam North Holland NL 1012PT EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
My client, one of the leading ‘big 4’ Banks in the People’s Republic of China, is looking to hire a results-riven and proactive Senior Accountant to join their recently established modern offices in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district. You will be joining a small, dynamic team and will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations. Your main responsibilities will revolve around all periodic reporting and tax filing required by the Dutch Regulator.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver regular regulatory reporting to DNB;
- Prepare VAT returns and Corporate Income Tax returns;
- Prepare and maintain finance procedures;
- Register all the invoices manually and maintain accounting records in the accounting system;
- Perform internal control procedures to ensure an accurate and complete accounting flows, such as periodic balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis;
- Act as key contact person with DNB, tax authority and external auditors;
- Participate in projects (e.g. FRS, accounting changes, regulatory changes);
- Provide professional accounting advice to other departments within the bank;
- Develop and improve the risk control framework;
- Carry out ad-hoc work as requested by the management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector;
- Experience with Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Fluency in English & Dutch;
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of banking prudential supervision is highly valued;
- ACCA qualified (desirable but not required).
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, results-driven Senior Accountant to join a leading, internationally renowned Chinese Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over-looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply.