Junior Financial Officer
Consultant Marlie Wouters
Datum 4 november 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Heerlen Limburg NL 6411 EJ EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you the meticulous and quality driven Junior Financial Officer I am looking for? Do you possess the right communication and analytical skills? Are you a real team player and eager to learn? Then I am looking for you!
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. The Alternative Investment Administration (AIA) is part of Asset Management Operations of APG. This role is a financial accounting and related controls/process role with exposure to several stakeholders involved. The department you will be working for is a Backoffice team which takes care of the execution and administration of front to end transactions for our so called illiquid investments. The team consists of 18 highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals.
What will you be doing as a Junior Financial Officer?
A brief overview of some of the tasks you will be performing:
- Execution and processing of financial transactions (cashflow, investment valuations etc);
- Preparation of financial and data reports for your allocated investments;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gather necessary information to enable you to set up investments;
- Assisting colleagues with analysis to improve processes and projects.
Who are you?
You burst with ambition and have the drive to be successful. You have a proactive mindset, strong analytical skills and you are focussed on delivering quality. In addition you have:
- A University degree with a focus on Finance (Accounting & Control, Economics etc.);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in finance;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally), knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage;
- Experience with handling multiple events at the same time.
The following key competences describe you:
- A proactive mindset, working in a structured way, eye for details, result driven;
- A team player with the ability to connect with people and to inspire others with you ideas.
What do we offer?
You will become part of a ambitious organization which offers you lots of growth opportunities.
As a Junior Financial Officer, you will get a market level salary. APG strongly believes good employment practices are essential. Therefore APG also offers extensive opportunities in training and personal development. Are you interested in this challenging position? Apply online by using the button below!