Salaris €65,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Mark van Moorsel
Datum 23 mei 2023limburg accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 manufacturing-and-production Heerlen Limburg NL EUR 65000 90000 90000 YEAR Ranpak B.V. https://www.ranpak.com/nl/ https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/ranpak.gif true
As Financial Accountant for Ranpak B.V. you are responsible for the financial administration, analysis and data of all Ranpak bv legal entities. Does this sound like your next step? Then keep reading.
As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the financial administration and the month-end P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, and compliance according to USGAAP and group policies. You will conduct analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks. In your role, you will also be the point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding financial questions related to your portfolio of entities. You will report to the Manager Accountant.
- Preparation of the month-end closing process;
- Provide accurate and complete financial data (P&L) to Management including analysis on main P&L’s variables;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Lease Accounting;
- Fixed Assets;
- Monthly VAT declaration/VAT returns;
- Support the interim, year-end and statutory audit of all legal entities of Ranpak bv in cooperation with auditors;
- Maintain and improve accounting processes;
- Active involvement in the monthly financial close process and preparation of financial reports.
Your main tasks
- USGAAP accounting for 9 legal entities;
- Balance sheet and P&L reconciliations;
- Lease Accounting
- Fixed Assets administration
- Process Journal Entries
- VAT Filings
- Back-up accounting manager during absence
- Continuous improvement of the accounting processes
- Maintain accounting procedures
- Support the internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s level in business economics with a concentration in finance or accounting (CPA);
- minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of management across a large organization, and to interface with and work with multiple functions and cultures;
- Capable of working independently and in teams;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities, and be an independent thinker;
- Detailed and deadline-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities;
- USGAAP Experience;
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office, in particular Excel and ERP Systems (SAP S4 Hanna);
- Experience with Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliancy;
- English / Dutch language skills required (Oral and written), German language skills a plus.
Interested? Please apply today!
Neem contact op
Mark van Moorsel
+31 40 799 9910