FP&A Analyst (International Opportunity)
Salaris Expat Benefits
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 20 april 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
How would you like to a Once-in-a-Lifetime opportunity to work as an FP&A Analyst for a successful international manufacturing company, while living on the beautiful and vibrant North-Western coast of Spain (Bilbao)? If that sounds good, read on!
This FP&A role is within a Dutch manufacturing company, on location at a production plant in Bilbao, Spain. They produce metal and aluminum products for a wide range of industries including Automotive, FMCG, Retail, Construction and Beauty products.
You will be working together with the Dutch Management Team (also located in Bilbao) on various strategic projects over the coming years.
It’s a steady role where you are close to the business, and work together intensively with stakeholders on all levels, while making crucial impacts on the efficiency, yield and continued growth of this exciting organisation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with standardized costing
- Exploring budgets, underlying circumstances, and factual information at a detailed level
- Performing actual to plan variance analyses in a complex Manufacturing Plant environment
- Running Standard Cost Inventory Valuations
- Evaluating order performance and manufacturing variance systems
- Work directly with Cost Accounting and Operating personnel to research Manufacturing variance systems at a detailed transaction and plan level
- Building up the analysis and interpretation of the cause and effect of variance for different levels of the organizations (Operator, Plant Manager, Senior Management).
- Building reconciliation and analysis procedures in a changing environment.
Required Hard Skills / Experience
- Bachelor or Masters (HBO / WO)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a production / manufacturing environment
- Relevant experience in working with SAP
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written
- Language skills in Dutch and Spanish are nice to have, but not essential
Required Soft skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders on all levels
- Driven and motivated
- Self starter
- You must be willing and able to relocate to North-Western Spain (Bilbao)
This role offers:
- A great salary packag, including an expat arrangement (to be discussed)
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging role – while working together closely with the Upper Management
- Excellent long term career opportunities
- A highly desirable lifestyle on the Spanish coast
Interested or curious to know more?
Apply directly through Robert Walters, or contact Joram Falkenburg.