Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 17 juli 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 fmcg Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
A leading company in the FMCG industry and well known brand is currently looking for an additional Financial Analyst. This is a linking pin job within the manufacturing site team of Finance professionals. If you are an experienced Financial, with a minimum of two years experience in Finance or Accounting, this could be the next step to propel your career. Please apply today!
For the manufacturing site for a division of a global FMCG brand an expansion of the current team of Financial Analyst is required. The division is growing fast and we're looking for talent to strengthen the team. The purpose of this position is to provide support in the Financial Closing as well as the Planning and Analysis Process. In addition you will be supporting the local Factory- and Supply organisation.
- Deliver support in managing the Industrial P&L, including planning & forecasting, month-closing, analysis & reporting;
- Responsible for analysing results and supporting the business in understanding and controlling and improving their conversion costs;
- Pro-actively identify and communication on financial risks and opportunities;
- Contribute to improve financial processes, controls and compliance;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and projects upon request.
The ideal candidate
- University degree in Finance , Accounting or equivalent;
- Background of minimum 2 years working experience in Finance or Accounting;
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English;
- Solid Excel knowledge;
- Ability to work in cross functional relationships and an international environment;
- EU residence, Netherlands preferred.
Does this position trigger your interest? Could this be the next step in your career? Apply today!