Corporate Financial Analyst
Consultant Martijn Boet
Datum 28 oktober 20192019-11-13 2019-12-27 fmcg Zierikzee Zealand NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Zeelandia explores the world of bakery and finds inventive ways to create bakery success, inspiring customers with ingredients and better ways to bake, manage and sell. Founded in 1900 by the Dutch Doeleman family, Zeelandia has become a global player in the bakery ingredients business. Today, over 3,200 employees worldwide are dedicated to develop products tailored to local tastes and needs in about 100 countries.
For the Corporate Controlling department, we are looking to recruit an experienced and independent Corporate Financial Analyst. Do you want to be part of a leading, innovative international company within the food-industry? Are you a highly skilled finance professional with high affinity and experience with regard to (financial) control, reporting and data analysis & reporting? Please continue reading.
You are responsible for preparing economic, financial or statistical research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics.
As a Corporate Financial Analyst you will mainly:
- Support the corporate financial controller in the reporting cycle;
- Ppreparing, reviewing and analysing various reports;
- Prepare various data and analytics reports on finance, tax and treasury related topics;
- Collate and analyse data using pre-set tools, methods and formats;
- As a financial analyst you are able to give advice, upon request and spontaneously, to the management (teams) in the various foreign countries;
- Pro-actively contribute to further improvements of the corporate controlling processes and tasks, as risk management, tax, treasury and the administrative organisation.
You will be part of the Corporate Controlling department, which currently comprises 5 individuals. In this role you will functionally report to the corporate financial controller and work closely together with the other financial colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
For this challenging position we are looking to recruit an independent, flexible and ambitious colleague with an economic university-level education. Also you have at least 3-5 years work experience in a similar position. You have a high degree of figure-based insight and are able to serve as a critical but connecting sparring partner for different stakeholders.
Interested in this challenging role? Please respond directly through our website and submit your CV today. For additional information please contact Martijn Boet.