Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Nicole Portier
Datum 26 mei 2023noord-holland accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hoofddorp North Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
To support the Finance department of an logistical service provider we are looking for an Asset Controller that can contribute to quality and sustainability. The company, with their office located in Hoofddorp, helps customers to meet their sustainability goals and is providing reusable transport systems that drives CO2 reduction. Do you want to contribute to sustainability and are you ready for a new step in your career? Please continue reading.
As Asset controller you will be acting as a business partner to the Sales and Operations teams. Your challenge is to ensure the execution of many operational activities like the periodic stock counts at their depots, customer confirmations of transport item balances & improving the quality of the contract administration. You report directly to the CFO.
- Financial control activities, particular for all fixed assets such as, but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of Asset book with Dynamics and Operational System (Loglink/Outsystems);
- Responsible for accounting and controlling activities, in collaboration with Finance shared services;
- Maintain Asset book for investments, depreciation, revaluation, impairment, and write off;
- Responsible for maintaining, coordinating, developing, and managing the budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance analysis and communicate results to EMT as well as Banks and Shareholders;
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all company policy, procedures and internal controls
- Supporting all external/statutory audit requirements;
- Asset control activities like:
- Creation & monitoring of a framework with controls and procedures to reconcile company assets;
- Responsible for reducing the risk of losing transport items;
- Business case activities like:
- Perform periodic reviews of business cases after implementation;
- Develop and ensure compliance to the agreed business case process, usage of templates & models, responsibilities;
- Develop norms for new business cases. The company connects their customers through sustainable solutions;
- Train users of business case templates;
Furthermore you play a key role in further simplification, automation and new system implementations and migrations and you participate in workgroups/projects when required.
Needed skills & competences:
- Business School (HEAO BE/AC, Bachelor in Business Economics) or University (Master in Business Economics) or an equivalent level through in-company training or international education;
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experience as an Auditor or Financial Accountant, preferably in an international environment with exposure to Asset Management/Fixed Assets;
- Experience in working with Financial Systems (ERP) and good understanding of General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cashflow, Journal Entries and reconciliation with subledgers;
You have strong MS-Excel skills, are persistent and an analytical thinker. You are enthusiastic, a team player and have a positive attitude.
Important: The company is NOT able to provide sponsorship for international candidates. Which means that you are already eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are you interested and do you fit the requirements above? Please apply directly below or send your up-to-date resume to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocatie: HoofddorpDatum online: 25 mei 2023We are looking for an Asset Controller to support the Finance department of an European logistical service provider, located in Hoofddorp. The company has over 45 years of experience and provides reusable transport systems to drive CO2 reduction and to help customers meet their sustainability goals. Do you want to contribute to sustainability and are you ready for a new step? Please continue reading.
Salaris: €60 - €85 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 mei 2023We are currently seeking an experienced Interim Financial Accountant for a leading organization in the retail-sector. As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for managing financial accounts, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, and providing financial analysis to support decision-making. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and make a meaningful contribution to this leading company.
Salaris: €75 - €95 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 mei 2023Are you an ambitious financial professional who enjoys being involved in the commercial decision-making of a leading company in the FMCG sector? We are looking for an interim professional who can temporarily help achieve the commercial goals of this market leader.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 15 mei 2023Wil jij als Financial Controller bijdragen aan de missie: fondsen werven voor een betere wereld? Voor Financial Control & Reporting van deze mooie organisatie zijn wij per direct op zoek naar een daadkrachtige en analytische financial controller. Ben jij enthousiast, durf jij collega’s uit te dagen en zie jij altijd kansen? Kom dan dit team versterken.
Salaris: €60,000 - €77,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: Schiphol-RijkDatum online: 4 mei 2023I-SEC Nederland (Schiphol), de grootste luchthaven beveiliger van Nederland is op zoek naar een financial controller. Interesse? Lees dan verder.