Salaris €60000 - €85000 per year
Consultant Nanke van Asten
Datum 7 oktober 2016
Are you a Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, RA, ACCA) with a minimum of 5/10 years experience? Are you looking for a new challenge to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle at a newly established headquarters in Amsterdam? For a multinational in the Chemicals / Manufacturing and Production industry we are looking for a Reporting Specialist, a key member of the finance team.
- Streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and lead process improvement initiatives
- Consolidate worldwide financial statements and other operating data for actual, budget, and forecast purposes
- Analyse monthly business unit financial statements and other related correspondence included in consolidated financial data
- Work closely with Business Units, Treasury, Tax and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system
- Coordinate and prepare the financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report, quarterly Board of Directors package, and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company's functional organizations. Promote effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Assist in the annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors.
- Research and resolve various accounting issues and questions that arise at the corporate and group levels.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improve the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.
- Our new Reporting Specialist is a CA, CP, RA or ACCA with minimum 5 - 10 years of related experience at a headquarter/corporate office working environment in international publicly listed companies, specifically with multi-tiered consolidations.
- Expert current knowledge of IFRS accounting and auditing standards, and Dutch regulatory requirements.
- Strong business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills with ability to generate business insights that add measurable value. Knowledge of current trends in finance and functional best-practices related to position responsibilities.
- Excellent workload prioritization, resource management, and project management skills. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an international matrix environment, and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintain effective working relationships across the company, at divisional, functional, and corporate levels
- Proven adaptive capability and demonstrated familiarity with organizational change.
- Operates at the highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Experience with consolidated financial systems both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
Are you interested in this opportunity as Reporting Specialist? Apply now.