Salaris €50000 - €55000 per year + +car+bonus
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 19 september 2016
We are currently recruiting a Financial Controller for one of our clients based in Rotterdam. Our client is a stocklisted company, specialised in food production and trading. As Financial Controller you will be a Business Partner to the CEO & CFO, and local FD’s by providing insight in the financial performance of the business through value-adding analysis.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform and manage monthly consolidation and reporting activities;
- Monitor, Control, and report on, the costs and budget of the Holding;
- Maintain the administration of the holding entities;
- Support the process of (semi-)Annual external filing and reporting of the (semi-)Annual Report and related information;
- Coordinate dividend payments to shareholder (incl WHT);
- Provide structured and insightful management information to stakeholders and safeguard the quality of the data;
- Analyze the outcome of the Planning & Control cycle data (actuals, forecasts, budget) and communicate findings to stakeholders;
- Participate in the strategy process of the group.
- Masters degree in finance, preferably with a RA/CPA degree;
- 4 to 6 year experience at a Big 4 firm or a comparable role in the business;
- Strong analytical capabilities, creative but result oriented;
- Self-starter and a strong communicator;
- Ability to influence in a decentralized organization;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Interested in this position? Apply today through our website.