Salaris €100000 - €130000 per year + car, bonus
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 30 september 2016
For Pelican Rouge Coffee in Dordrecht we are recruiting a Group Controller who will have a crucial role in the future growth and development of the company. In this broad role which covers both financial reporting and FP&A you will report directly to the CFO and will manage a team of 3 financials on group level.
Pelican Rouge was founded in 1863 in Belgium and now has over 1300 employees in 4 countries with a revenue of 270mln. After a complete rebranding in 2014 the company is now ready for the next phase in its development, focussing on growth and the further professionalisation of the organization.
Reporting to the CFO, the Group Controller will be responsible for oversight of all financial reporting and FP&A activities on Group level. The Group Controller will work closely with the company’s senior leadership team across all functional divisions and countries.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to management, Board and other stakeholders;
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management;
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy across all locations (such as fixed assets, transfer pricing and standard costs);
- Will be actively involved in design and implementation of an efficient management reporting system;
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the Group;
- Constantly review internal processes and procedures and you are proactive in recommending improvements and assisting in implementing them;
- Fulfil a leading role in the implementation of a new ERP system;
- Financial support in M&A files;
- Ad hoc analysis.
Education & skills
- A Master Degree in Accounting or Finance is a must;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a group controller or finance director;
- A background in audit or transaction services is a plus;
- Prepared to travel at least 20% of your time;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Open personality with strong communication skills, powerfull presentation;
- Ability to translate financial and operational metrics into simple and clear management information;
- Analytical and critical mindset.
Our you interested in this position? Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible
Robert Walters is the exclusive recruitment partner for this postion. All direct applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.