Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 12 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
The Dutch headquarters of Chassis Brakes International has a challenging position for an experienced Financial Controller. Are you looking for an automous position in an international environment? Please apply today and let's get in touch.
The position is based in the Netherland (Eindhoven). You will be responsible of four entities: Netherland (HQ) and Luxembourg (three holdings). You will travel approximately 15 days per quarter to France where your manager is located in the area near Paris.
You will be responsible for contributing to monthly and annual financial reporting of each four entities in close collaboration with the Group Accounting and Consolidation Director. You will have to work together with approximately 25 entity’s accounting managers of CBI group and the Shared Services based in Lisbon. You will ensure a true and fair view of the financial statements and accuracy of data collection, processing and financial reporting on a timely manner.
Monthly closing tasks include:
Costs controlling in relation with local managers and reporting to Consolidation Team of all four entities, thereof:
- Flash report
- Intercompany declaration
- Balance Sheet flow
- EBITDA and cash projections at 3 months
- Payroll and social charges (relationships with the provider, key controls)
- VAT declaration (with tax advisors)
Quarterly Tasks include:
Rebilling process across the group. Collection, computation and explanation of group worldwide management fees and royalties invoicing in compliance with Group transfer pricing policy and in close collaboration with Group Tax director.
Annual tasks include for all four entities:
Budgeting process: developing budgets and rolling-forecasts (Full P&L and Balance Sheet)
Timely submission of Annual Report and related document to respective statutory agencies.
Managing the statutory audit of the Dutch holding.
- Proven track record in accounting, experience with consolidation preferred
- Autonomous, confidential, proactive, problem solving
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and working habits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in all financial aspects linked to the operations
- Excellent in Excel, experienced in SAP
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written) is mandatory
We are looking forward to receiving your application!