Entity Controller (Associate level)
Salaris €45,000 - €55,000 per annum
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 17 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, analytical and results-driven Finance Professional with 3+ years of experience working at a large Audit firm or Financial Services company? Would you like to work within a team of 50 enthusiastic and highly educated professionals who provide Financial support to the Deal teams of one of the world’s leading Investment Banks? If so, keep reading.
My client, an independent business unit of a top tier, international Investment Bank, is looking to hire an ambitious and pro-active Entity Controller (Associate Level) to join their Private Equity & Infrastructure team.
Principal Entity Controller (Associate Level) accountabilities will include:
- Accounting, Reporting, Cash Management and Compliance for several Dutch companies within investment structures
- Ensuring proper quarterly closing of reporting periods and preparation of consolidated financial statements, FED reporting packages and US Tax reporting packages
- Supporting the team with Statutory Audits in order to meet all local compliance deadlines
- Drafting cash flow memo’s for fundings and distributions and working with Investment Managers to ensure the process is run efficiently and accurately
- Providing assistance in investment related work flows, such as the review of corporate documents, agreements and the incorporation of new entities
- Liaising and communicating with internal and external parties such as Auditors, Tax Advisors, Legal Advisors and Investment Managers
You will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Audit and/ or Control
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in an Audit, Banking or Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of generally accepted Accounting practices and principles, and experience using associated software
- Persistent, pro-active attitude with a willingness to learn/ develop
- Team player mentality, with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (both written and spoken);
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, results-driven Entity Controller (Associate Level) to join an independent business unit of a top tier, international Investment Bank with offices in Amsterdam. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply
Neem contact op
020 644 46 55