Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Locatie Den Haag
Consultant Thomas Boerefijn
Datum 21 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
A technology firm in The Hague Area is looking for a financial controller with a focus on project and cost control, who will help to take management reporting to the next level. You are responsible for the financial control of an entity and in delivering correct and valuable financial reporting to the business, along with the Shared Service Center.
You will also act as linking pin between Project Management and finance for the entity, translating risks and operational events into financial planning.
- To ensure the integrity of financials within the entity and in delivering correct and valuable management reporting;
- To support the month-end closing process including determination of project accruals and provisions, review the P&L and Balance Sheet and forecasting.
Project control has an important role, our controller:
- Proactively initiates preparation of project budget with all stakeholders;
- Challenges assumptions made;
- Monitors actuals vs. budgets;
- Ensures correct revenue recognition;
- Analyses data to identify improvements.
- M.Sc degree;
- 5+ years relevant experience in Finance or Accounting, for instance in Big4;
- Preference for experience with project organizations;
- Accurate, independent, organized, pro-active;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language.
Interested? Please apply online.