Salaris €58,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 28 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you interested in the construction sector and are you currently working for an accountancy firm or are you an experienced controller? Would you like to be the new Controller at a leading international company based in Dordrecht?
Tasks and responsibilities
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Monthly review and analysis of the figures of the group; monitor financial performance especially in relation to the financial covenants;
- Has an important role in the budget and forecast process of the group. Drives the technical side of the process and is hands-on involved in the review and analysis of the budget and forecast;
- Obtain sufficient technical knowledge of the consolidation system to support in all processes; budget, forecast, annual report and monthly closing;
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes (budget and forecasting, monthly reporting);
- Assist the Consolidation & Reporting Manager in the preparation of management reports to the executive management team, board of directors and banks. Incorporate output of review and analysis in the (monthly) reporting to all stakeholders;
- Has an important role in the annual report process of the entire group including the preparation of the annual accounts and supporting documentation, analysis and position papers, communication with the external auditor and the instruction and supporting of local countries and review procedures where necessary;
- Complete regular financial analysis, identifying and managing financial and business risk, analyzing the company;
- Monitor and improve the internal control environment and support local and HQ teams with the implementation;
- Fleet controlling; review and approval of capital expenditures in alignment with Group Operations. Monitor total purchasing compared with budget, analyze the cash flow implications of variances from budget and provide insights in fleet allocation (compared to budget);
- Involvement in special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting requirements where financial expertise is required. This relates to supporting departments as accounting, treasury, Internal Audit, Operations, supporting implementation ERP-system, supporting the harmonization business processes etc.;
- Provide financial and analytical support in M&A projects. Completion of necessary calculations and analysis, involvement in due diligences and valuation calculations.
Master degree in accounting or finance is required, RC/RA is preferred;
- At least 6 years experience in big 4 audit firm or an international corporate role;
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and (Dutch GAAP);
- Proven experience with finance and business control and international reporting standards;
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent command of MS Office or similar IT applications. Knowledge of ERP and Reporting/Consolidation systems (i.e. Lucanet) is preferred;
- Willing to work in an international network organization and communicate with all levels.
Interested? Please apply online.