Salaris €3,850 - €5,030 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 12 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Would you like to coordinate Financial Accounting & Control at European group level and coach two Financial Accountants? Do you have experience with Dutch Gaap and US Gaap?
Our client is the market leader in circuit protection in the world, with a turnover over of $1 billion and with more than 10,000 employees in over 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The growing European corporate finance team is seeking for a proactive and hands-on team player to take the Financial Controller position in Amsterdam to enlarge our Corporate European Headquarters.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager Europe, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the complete finance management (reporting, statutory and tax compliance) of some of the non-operating corporate entities within NL / EU and looking for ways to continuously improve financial accounting & reporting processes.
- Ensure monthly close and report to corporate entities.
- Reconcile, analyze and report SAP accounts, including explanations.
- SOX compliance.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly US GAAP / Dutch Gaap reporting.
- Prepare budgets and subsequent monitoring of cost centers.
- Ensure all entities meet statutory financial reporting requirements and appropriate coordination with all corporate and operating functions.
- Prepare statutory accounts and coordinate with overseas branches and statutory auditors where required.
- Correspondence with corporate functions at US HQ, department management, external consultants and auditors.
- Process and initiate control improvements.
- Participate in (and/or initiate) challenging international projects.
- Bachelor or master Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar education.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial control/accounting.
- Solid experience of Dutch GAAP and statutory compliance in an international company.
- Excellent "self-starting“ power.
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today.