Manager Accounting & IFRS Reporting
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 12 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Play a key role for a global investment and asset management conglomerate, as the new Manager Accounting & IFRS Reporting at their European HQ in Amstelveen. Interested? Please read on:
About the company
You will be working for a globally active conglomerate; with over €2 billion in assets in a variety of industries. They have operations in over 20 countries and 4 continents; including the USA, Europe, South America and China. They are active in numerous sectors, including Mining, Construction and Port Management.
The Manager Accounting & IFRS Reporting position
The Manager Accounting and IFRS Reporting is stationed at the newly developing European HQ in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, and reports to the Country Manager, Group Consolidation & Reporting Director.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparing periodic and annual financial statements for Group reporting purposes.
- Ensuring accurate, high quality IFRS adjustments according to IFRS and Group requirements.
- Responsible from the accuracy of accounting transactions and compliance to regulatory requirements in the matters of accounting, bookkeeping, reporting and documentation.
- Administering all transactions into company’s IFRS and tax ledgers separately and accurately on time, checks the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records.
- Following up on the Group updates on accounting policies and assessing the effects on the financial statements, communicating those effects to relevant parties.
- Working in close relationship with external auditors and the reporting team of Group Companies located in Istanbul and liaising with local external auditors during review/audit of financial statements.
- Providing guidance and supervision to related departments on accounting, reporting and tax.
- Assisting in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- BSc or MSc in Accounting/Finance/Economy. Additional Certification is an asset.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting/Auditing preferably acquired in Big4 or international companies in a consolidation department.
- Familiar with International Tax, Corporate Income Tax and Indirect Taxes
- Experience in payroll administration.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to direct and supervise.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Must speak fluent Dutch and English.
Apply directly! or contact Joram Falkenburg for enquiries