Group Financial Controller
Salaris €75,000 - €84,000 per year + Bonus
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 12 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you looking for a role as Group Financial Controller within one of the fastest growing retail company. You will play an important role in internal and external group reporting, in a manner that safeguards the financial integrity of our reporting and manages the key risk elements. Does this sounds interesting to you? Apply now!
Main tasks & responsibilities
- As Group Financial Controller, you will be part of the Finance Team and report to the Head of Group Financial Control.
- This is a varied role within the group finance controlling team with tasks ranging from timely, accurate and complete recording of the company’s activities including: external reporting (banks, financial statements), internal (management) reporting, internal control and compliance with accounting, tax and other regulations to supporting the preparation of financial reports, forecasts, budgets and strategic plans.
- This role involves interaction in an international playing field with the international head office and country finance/tax colleagues, as well as frequent interaction with external auditors and regulatory instances.
- With help from your insights into financial reporting, you will safeguard the financial integrity of our reporting.
- Completed Financial economics education at Bachelor+/Masters level.
- 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably with a Big 4 background.
- Registered (or close to) a registered auditor.
- Strong Technical Experience and up to date knowledge of IFRS.
- Good understanding of consolidation.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Experience with reporting tools such as HFM is a plus.
- Retail knowledge is a plus.
What's in it for you
- A diverse role focused on Financial Control.
- Plenty of growth opportunities.
- Excellent salary package.
- You will be able to contribute to the further professionalisation of our finance department and further develop yourself as a content specialist.
Are you interested in this position? You can apply by the button below.