Salaris €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 25 juli 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 retail Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
I am looking for an Financial Controller for Action. Do you see yourself working within the fastest growing non-food retailer in Europe? Check the job description.
Main tasks & responsibilities
As Financial Controller, you will be part of the Finance Team and report to the Head of Group Financial Control. As such you will be in the center of our financial reporting.
You will have frequent internal interaction in an international playing field with finance colleagues in the international head office, the country retail organisations and the supply chain organization, as well as interaction with external parties such as service providers.
With help from your insights into financial performance, the board and management will make decisions about the further optimization of Action, with the goal being profitable stores with happy customers and further expansion of our organization.
Responsible for the maintenance of the current application making use of existing reporting capabilities.
- You will focus on providing insight on the growth of Action to the board and management.
Further development of our reporting system by optimizing existing reports and setting up new reports every day.
- Period and annual financial close (consolidation and reporting), strategic planning and budget/forecasting process.
- Furthermore you will help with projects that enable further growth of Action.
- Completed business economics education at Bachelor+/Masters level;
- 3-5 years relevant work experience within Financial controlling or Audit
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Consolidation and basic accounting and reporting principles
- Retail knowledge is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary.
- Plenty of growth opputunities.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company goals.
- A laptop and telephone.
- With an entrepreneurial and proactive mentality, you will be able to contribute to the further professionalization of our finance department and further develop yourself as a content specialist.
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe?
Apply now by uploading your CV.