Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 31 juli 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 science-and-research Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Fugro Marine is mainly focused on Marine Site Characterisation services and is looking for a Project Controller based in Nootdorp, NL. This part of the Fugro organisation of ~300 employees operates 6-10 geotechnical investigation and geophysical survey vessels. We work internationally for international clients on investigations for offshore wind farms and other offshore sites. Would you like to work for an industry leader in global offshore and onshore geotechnical services?
- Pro-actively initiates preparation/maintenance of project budgets with Project Managers, challenges the assumptions made and monitors actuals versus budget;
- Controls and monitors relevant project processes and documents (compliance, purchasing, subcontracts, audits, insurance, project risks, etc.);
- Is responsible for timely delivery of project results for monthly and quarterly reports, including project forecasts for the financial reporting;
- Collects, monitors and analyses relevant financial and project data to identify improvements and trends;
- Develops, implements and enhances relevant procedures and processes in close co-operation with the relevant teams to increase efficiency;
- Audits projects on a regular basis and communicates results and improvement suggestions (finance, tax, compliance, contracts, etc.);
- Explaining to colleagues without a financial background what the Finance department requires and vice-versa.
- B.Sc. and/ or M.Sc. degree;
- 3 years+ relevant project experience in the offshore sector, with affinity with financial topics and project risks;
- Analytical skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Navision is an advantage;
- Proactive, accurate, and well developed communication skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Are you interested? Then apply today.