Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-11-24 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
How would it be to work as a Reporting Specialist for a global industry leading company? In this position you play a key role in the end-to-end reporting process for a dynamic international company. You are responsible for all financial and managerial reporting for numerous European entities. Ideal for those already with a solid background in reporting, and wishing to advance themselves in complex reporting, financial control or finance management. Interested? Read on:
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for all financial and managerial reporting within a complex, dynamic environment. You will have great opportunities to grow and make a measurable impact for this international industry leader.
Main tasks & responsibilities include:
- Periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, and Ad Hoc) Reporting under IFRS;
- Budgeting and Forecasting;
- Financial Analyses (including Variance Analyses of the Balance Sheet and P&L);
- External (statutory, regulatory) Reporting
- Month-end closing;
- Perform assigned internal control/Sox activities;
- Ad-hoc tasks and interesting projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting at minimum. Preferably registered or chartered accountant qualification.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in a complex Accounting and / or Reporting related role in a large multi-national
- Knowledge of general ledge operational accounting preferably
- Must have solid knowledge and experience with IFRS;
- Must have experience with SAP and SAP consolidation system;
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and Power point.
- Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach.
- Able to work independently with good time management skill; Eager, result driven and problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German and/or French are advantageous).
Apply directly below or contact Joram Falkenburg (firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 2733 1791) for more information.