Senior Accountant EMEAI
Salaris €80,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 11 oktober 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For one of our clients in Zeeuws-Vlaanderen I am looking for Senior Financial Accountant for the EMEAI region. Would you like to work for an industry leader in the field of chemistry and operate from state of the art office? Read further.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and report the financial results for several legal entities within the EMEAI region, including preparing general ledger entries and account reconciliations;
- Perform analysis of actual results vs. forecast, budget and prior year, identifying trends and recommending courses of action;
- Responsibility for the proper accounting on the financial statements, including areas such as revenue recognition, accruals, reserves, contingencies, debt, pensions, etc;
- Overseeing the quality of EMEAI account reconciliations, using the Blackline software;
- Understanding and evaluating all transactions impacting the EMEA legal entities;
- Developing SAP capabilities to evaluate and analyze financial transactions;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory statements and tax filings;
- Ensure business processes are performed in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
- Working with shared services centers, internal and external auditors;
- Prepare analysis and provide support for Olin Corporate securities act filings;
- Understand and ensure compliance of EMEAI legal entities with Corporate Accounting policies and procedures;
- Participating in ad-hoc projects, such as process/procedures improvement projects;
- Coaching of (junior) F&S Accountants.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) or equivalent in business economics or accounting, plus minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Accounting certification in USGAAP &/or IFRS experience required and international (SEC- reporting) experience is a plus;
- The ability to present ideas and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good human relations skills is required;
- Experience with Internal Controls (SOX);
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office & SAP;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, German will be considered as an asset;
- Pro-active, hands on mentality, convincing, motivated, team player.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply today!