Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 24 oktober 2018 2018-10-242018-12-16 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
Are you an experienced Accounting & Reporting Specialist, and interested in aligning yourself with a well-established, fast-growing international company? For this US-based, globally operating manufacturing company, there is now a unique opportunity to work as an Accounting & Reporting Specialist for the European Headquarters (Holding) in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. Read on for more information:
Accounting & Reporting Specialist Position
The Accounting & Reporting Specialist position requires you to be an experienced, self-driven and autonomous Accounting professional, that is used to working in an international environment. You will be working on a diverse array of Accounting and Reporting responsibilities, including the consolidations for the EMEA region, financial analysis, and internal and external reporting.
- Ensuring the accuracy of accounting transactions and compliance to regulatory requirements in the matters of accounting, reporting and documentation (US GAAP);
- Financial Analysis, including Cashflow, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable;
- The monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and ensure compliance with deadlines by proactive planning, communication with stakeholders and coordinating with other team members;
- Collaborate with international finance peers to support overall group company goals and objectives;
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department;
- Statutory reporting for the Holding & Benelux entities;
Relevant Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; preferred RA/CPA
Required Personal Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Familiar with International Tax, Corporate Income Tax, VAT and Indirect Taxes
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Strong interpersonal skills
Heerhugowaard, Noord Holland
This employer gives the correct candidate an excellent salary package, attractive secondary benefits and a truly impactful role within a growing organisation.
Interested? Apply directly through Robert Walters below.