Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 26 oktober 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
The Financial Control team of Darling Ingredients consists of Finance professionals operating in a dynamic international working environment. From within this team you'll have a broad scope of the business. An excellent next step coming from an international audit or Financial Control background. Interested? Let's get in touch today!
Our world is growing. As population growth continues to rise and wealth increases, so does the demand for food, feed and fuel. Traditional resources are depleting and the demand for sustainable ingredients is growing. That’s where Darling Ingredients comes in. They are committed to help meet that demand, as they believe that nature has significantly more to offer than we currently use.
- Working in a people-oriented, international and dynamic culture;
- International experience and exposure, due to the multitude of contacts with people in business units and corporate management, with different cultures all over the world;
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, due to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities;
- Training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development;
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in advisory projects for implementing solutions in close cooperation with key stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare and review monthly figures based on US GAAP;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX controls
- Prepare statutory reporting (Dutch GAAP);
- Improving the monthly closing process;
- Design and provide timely and accurate information and reports;
- Critically analysing information and translating it in useful advice, improvement proposals and conclusions, solicited and unsolicited;
- Working with financial IT systems: JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Planning.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- Working experience, preferably at an international audit firm or a global production environment or process industry;
- Knowledge of international accounting principles (US GAAP), including foreign statutory requirements;
- Experience with SOX;
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills;
- Experience with working on multiple projects;
- Preferred Experience with consolidating techniques (Hyperion);
- Preferred experience with JD Edwards;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Communication skills, persuasiveness, problem solving, customer focus, initiative, flexible and affinity with IT.
Please apply as soon as possible to this position if you feel you are a good fit. I'm looking forward to get to know you.