Salaris €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Alexander Buis
Datum 23 november 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are recruiting a Reporting Controller for a large and international operating manufacturing/engineering company south of Rotterdam. The role has aspects of both financial- and business controlling and is a perfect position for a second career step within finance.
The Reporting Controller provides timely and accurate financial information for senior management decision making, coordinate with business leaders to ensure accurate forecasting and explanation of results and variances through the reporting process, develop analytical reporting to provide insights into cost drivers and identifies and highlight saving opportunities by extrapolating financial data. The Reporting Controller has a key role in coordinating and analyzing the budgeting process. In addition the Reporting Controller supports the internal and external audit process of the company by performing and documenting controls on the financials reported by the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
The team consist of two junior Controllers and a Team Lead. You will be reporting together with the team to the Finance Manager. You will work close with the controllers of the various locations and business units.
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting packages (including quarterly reports and annual budget reporting) that provide senior management transparency on expense and headcount information
- Research and provide clear/concise commentary on variances for monthly reporting to HQ
- Prepare presentations and supporting materials for senior management, including various walks/analysis for monthly and quarterly PRM reviews including Annual Budget or Strategic Plan Reviews
- Participate in projects improving and automating our reporting processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Perform monthly checks and documentation on financials reported
- Various other supporting activities such as statutory account, tax submissions, cash flow analysis
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in Financial/Business Controlling or other relevant workfield (audit experience)
- Experience in an international manufacturing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills,
- Experienced user in Excel, experience with consolidation systems is a plus
- Team player who can work across lines of business and with high degree of patience for working through multiple iterations of work, and dealing with the demands of senior management and the unpredictable and constantly varying subject matter of projects
- Self starter, pro-active attitude and good communication skills
- Fluent written and verbal English and Dutch
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.