Finance Controller & Development Lead
Locatie Den BoschFULL_TIME
Consultant Rick Groenen
Datum 25 februari 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 media Den Bosch North Brabant NL 5223 MB EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Sanoma Learning is a leading European provider of learning solutions in print and digital format. Our solutions bring better learning outcomes to pupils and support teachers in their daily work. Sanoma Learning is part of Sanoma. Sanoma is a front runner in consumer media and learning in Europe.
Sanoma Learning consists of five operating companies which operate in five European countries. These local learning companies, Van In (Belgium), Sanoma Pro (Finland), Malmberg (the Netherlands), Nowa Era (Poland) and Sanoma Utbildning (Sweden), are among the best in their own markets. Most of them are clear market leaders. Together these companies form a strong European learning player that combines high quality personalized learning content and efficient teacher workflow solutions for its customers’ advantage.
Finance Control & Development Lead
The Finance Control & Development Lead will report to the CFO of Sanoma Learning.
- Preparation, consolidation (supported by HFM tool), and review of periodical financial statements (Actuals and Forecast) in accordance with Sanoma / IFRS standards
- Quarterly & monthly reporting, while preparing Income Statement and Cash Flow forecasts and analyzing the reported figures across the Sanoma learning entities
- Maintenance of accounting infrastructure, including Finance Manual and Common accounting treatments / policies in all SL Business Units and within Sanoma Group guidelines
- Manage projects such as the SL Finance harmonization trajectory, while focusing on standardization, simplification and automation of financial processes while understanding business driven needs
- Actively question and challenge current practices in order to identify necessary tools and technologies to automate, improve and simplify financial reporting processes
- Proactively interact with Finance and Operational teams across the SL Business Units and Sanoma Group to identify and implement further innovation in Finance development
Who are you?
- Master degree in Business Economics / Finance / Administration, preferably with a post academic qualification (e.g. RC)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial controlling / accounting with proven business acumen
- Proven knowledge of financial processes & structures and related finance applications
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Comfortable in dealing with and complex and technical financial and accounting matters
- Experience in a multinational organization and comfortable with a changing environment, experience in publishing or media industries that are faced with digital transition is a pre
Could this be your next position? Please respond!