Locatie Son en BreugelFULL_TIME
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 4 april 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 manufacturing-and-production Son en Breugel North Brabant NL 5691 NM EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Darling Ingredients https://www.darlingii.com/
For Darling Ingredients International located in Eindhoven region (Son) of the Netherlands we are looking for a Corporate Controller for the Rousselot business unit. Are you experienced in Financial Control, reporting and looking for an international working environment? Please apply today!
About the company
Formerly known as the original recycler, the Darling Ingredients company has evolved into an established provider of natural ingredients and services for the pharmaceutical, food, animal feed, pet food, biofuel, fertilizer, sports nutrition and cosmetic industries, all over the globe. With almost 140 years of experience under our belt, we have been working on finding truly sustainable services and products, long before it was cool.
This brought them to where they are today:
- An international NYSE stock-listed company
- Financially solid and future-proof
- 10,000 employees all over the world
- Market, industry and thought leadership
- Built on entrepreneurship, transparency and integrity
About the business unit:
As the world’s leading producer of gelatin and collagen peptides, Rousselot is in a prime position to respond to changing global needs. They create natural components for innovative pharmaceutical and advanced food solutions.
About the position
Your goal as a corporate controller is to provide financial accounting information and reports to make sure that the management team of the holding is able to meet their financial goals and targets. Your work is based in our Son office were you will be working with international colleagues global.
Tasks and responsibilities
Next to manage and optimize the international accounting processes of Rousselot you will:
- Provide timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting information according to the Darling Ingredients standards (Accounting and Control Manual) and local statutory requirements;
- Design of financial reports;
- Provide information to Dutch Central Bank and Centrum voor de Statistiek;
- Perform consolidation of figures within Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and explain differences;
- Design and prepare statutory annual reports;
- Prepare and review monthly figures based on US GAAP;
- Prepare, perform and improve periodic closing process;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX controls;
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies, Dutch/US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Post Master Degree in Accountancy, Public Accountant, Register accountant, RA;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience as an Accountant, Manager Accountancy, Supervisor, Controleleider, Auditor, Senior Auditor or similar.
- Preferably experience with international organization of international clients;
- Working experience within KPMG, EY, Deloitte, PWC or similar;
- Fluent in English and preferable in Dutch;
- Living on an 1 hour travel distance from Eindhoven region;
- To have the ability to adapt to new situations and ways of working;
- To organize and deliver information appropriately and professionally;
- To easily establish and develop effective and positive relationships.
Are you the Corporate Controller we are looking for? Please apply today!