Senior Financial Controller EMEAI
Salaris €80,000 - €90,000 per jaar
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 9 mei 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 manufacturing-and-production Terneuzen Zeeland Axelsedam 3 NL 4531HH EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For one of our clients in Zeeuws-Vlaanderen I am looking for a Senior Financial Controller for the EMEAI region. Would you like to work for an industry leader in the field of epoxy and operate from a state of the art office? Call me today.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and report the financial results for several legal entities within the EMEAI region, including preparing general ledger entries and account reconciliations;
- Perform analysis of actual results vs. forecast, budget and prior year, identifying trends and recommending courses of action;
- Responsibility for the proper accounting on the financial statements, including areas such as revenue recognition, accruals, reserves, contingencies, debt, pensions, etc;
- Overseeing the quality of EMEAI account reconciliations, using the Blackline software;
- Understanding and evaluating all transactions impacting the EMEA legal entities;
- Developing SAP capabilities to evaluate and analyze financial transactions;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory statements and tax filings;
- Ensure business processes are performed in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
- Working with shared services centers, internal and external auditors;
- Prepare analysis and provide support for Olin Corporate securities act filings;
- Understand and ensure compliance of EMEAI legal entities with Corporate Accounting policies and procedures;
- Participating in ad-hoc projects, such as process/procedures improvement projects;
- Coaching of (junior) F&S Accountants.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) or equivalent in business economics or accounting, plus minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Accounting certification in USGAAP &/or IFRS experience required and international (SEC- reporting) experience is a plus;
- The ability to present ideas and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good human relations skills is required;
- Experience with Internal Controls (SOX);
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office & SAP;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, German will be considered as an asset;
- Pro-active, hands on mentality, convincing, motivated, team player.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply today!