Senior Financial Controller
Salaris €75,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 11 juli 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 retail Hilversum North Holland NL EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am looking for a Senior Financial Controller for Hunkemoller. Do you have Big4 experience or a background in tehnical accounting? Apply now!
Hunkemöller is the most successful lingerie retailer in Central/Northern Europe with a strong market position (No.1 in all 3 key markets) and high brand awareness. In February 2016, we were bought by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. We’ve experienced significant growth in recent years both in terms of sales and profitability. We’ve seen success in our expansion plans by opening stores in existing and new countries (like Norway and Russia) and we’ve placed a huge emphasis on our Omni-Channel business and operational excellence.
Job description for the Senior Financial Controller
Prepare, analyse and explain management information whilst managing a small team & supporting them in the controlling of other areas (countries) of our business. This to manage and control the country organizations (internal information) and to prepare external (legally required) reporting. You’ll also be involved in financial projects & group consolidation.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Prepare, analyse and explain periodical (monthly and yearly) internal reporting.
- Prepare, analyse and explain budget figures, store results, KPI reporting.
- Prepare periodical (monthly, yearly and budget) reporting to investors (Carlyle).
- Prepare labour cost analyses and planning for store hours and review investment proposals and advise on feasibility.
- Prepare statutory annual report (group) and coordinate corporate income tax returns
- Responsible for adequate, timely and complete filing of annual report, corporate income tax return and other legally required reports and submissions.
- Proactively challenge the Head of Retails, HR Managers, Director of Finance, Manager Financial Controlling and Country Controllers on economic and organisational matters.
- Identify opportunities for profit improvements and provide advice.
- Identify opportunities/risks in tax position (for example transfer pricing) and provide advice.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes within the organisation and provide advice.
- Manage and work on projects to improve internal information systems, reports and internal procedures.
- Contribute to other financial processes.
- Economic degree from University/Business School and 8 years of working experience within accounting or controlling.
What's in it for you?
Excellent salary and a bonus
- Working in a global HQ
- Nice facilities and access to the yearly Hunkemöller Fashion shows
Are you enthusiastic after reading this job description? Apply now!