Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 17 september 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 fmcg Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Financial Controller for a leading international company in the FMCG industry. Are you working for an audit firm or do you have a Big4 background and working in the business? Do you have a good understanding or interest of the US market? Apply on the link below.
Tasks & responsibilities:
In this challenging position in which you report to the Group Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Being a first point of contact for specific business units within the group. Having a deep understanding of the development of the business units and their numbers;
- Analyzing and reviewing business input for actuals monthly reporting, forecasts and budget. Taking follow up actions for clarification and corrections towards all geographies;
- Preparing group presentations and internal/external reporting for actuals (monthly, quarterly and annual), forecasts and budget that meets expectations from stakeholders;
- Next to aforementioned responsibilities, participation in projects with a business economic or financial topic, with the aim to support achieving the project deliverables. Due to significant growth of the company, a high number of projects is ongoing and there is a big opportunity to gain a lot of experience by participating in finance projects;
- Contributing in bringing the finance organization to a next level and further professionalization in order to realize our exciting strategy.
Who are you?
- Master or Post Master in Finance, Accountancy, Economics or Business Administration;
- Relevant work experience with a minimum of 6 years. Ideally directly from a Big4 or after that experience in an internationally oriented business or in the headquarters of a larger corporation.
- Experience with IFRS and consolidation;
- Open for international career steps in the future
Are you interested? Apply online