Salaris €55,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 18 oktober 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 pharmaceuticals Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you like an interesting job as a Group Controller at a Pharmaceutical company? Are you looking for a broad role whereby reporting, accounting and business partnering are combined? Are you up for a challenge in a very dynamic environment? Apply online or contact me.
The role as a Group Controller
The purpose of this role is have a broad view in finance on the Corporate functions and other activities and to support the Director in bringing together strong financial and business understanding to deliver insights to the Management team, Executive Committee and Board.
This role will hold to account budget holders in their performance and ensure tight control of corporate functions, units and project costs. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company and the individual will be working closely with the in Group functions and the CFO.
This role requires the assessment of a lot of data, an analytical approach and strength in excel. It also requires good interpersonal-skills as the candidate will be interacting with finance and operational colleagues globally.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing the Group Business Controller with the analysis and information needed to make major operational, financial and strategic decisions;
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc financial management reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting and presenting information;
- Running the annual budgeting process, including building and managing models and tools, and in year reforecasting for the corporate functions and other units;
- Decision support regarding project proposals;
- Finance business partner to Tax and Treasury control;
- Ad hoc analysis and project support for management and shareholders as required;
- Supporting digitalization projects across finance to improve processes and reporting.
Who are you?
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or Accountancy Qualification;
- At least 4 years of working experience in Finance;Strong with Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience with Corporate costs, Global G&A costs, Tax and/or Treasury control is required;
- Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, working in a fast-paced change environment and a diverse cultural setting;
- Fluent in English
Are you interested? Apply online or contact me.