Statutory Reporting Specialist
Salaris bonus, car
Consultant Ton van der Kooi
Datum 12 november 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 real-estate-and-property Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a strong Financial with well develop communication skills? Do you want to work in an international leading Real Estate Organisation? Are you familiar with Financial Compliance, including SOx? Then keep reading.
For an International leading Real Estate Organisation, I am searching for a Statutory Reporting and Financial Compliance Specialist.
- Responsibility for Preparing and Completing the Statutory Financial Accounts
- Responsibility for Preparing and Completing all Statutory Reporting and Regulatory Filings including Statistical Returns and Annual Returns
- Coordinating the preparation of local corporate income tax returns, working with local tax advisors and Central EMEA Tax Team.
- Responsibility for ensuring the Integrity of the US GAAP Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Commentaries working with the Shared Service Centre where required.
- Help create value for the finance organization by designing efficient solutions to drive operational efficiencies, compliance with company policies, and thereby reducing risk of material financial reporting misstatements
- Develop, co-ordinate & participate in risk assessments on financial statements, business processes and other risk & compliance topics
- Assist in financial diligence and support of the market/countries balance sheet and SG&A
Own all external and internal audits and compliance reviews
- Reviewing and Approving Journals for accounts identified in the Accounts Responsibility Matrix.
- Documenting and Implementing Policies and Procedures to ensure consistency and conformity across entities, sub regions and the EMEA region. Ensuring that the country and group is compliant with SOX Policies and Procedures.
- Performing various tasks to support the FP&A function of the countries and division, reviewing and reporting on performance, identifying and highlighting variances to the wider commercial audience, including the senior management team. Providing added value analysis and insight to the performance of the business.
- Co-ordinating activities with client Finance Teams including Tax, Payroll and Treasury, the Shared Service Centre including AP, AR and GL and the Regional Controller.
- Point of contact for resolving specific in country accounting issues being the local expert and having local knowledge.
- A recognised Accountancy Qualification
- Experience of similar role in a large corporate business.
- Proficient in the use of Excel Word and presentation software packages.
- IT Skills to lead process and reporting developments.
- Ability to shape, lead and influence other senior managers.
- Well developed, strong communication skills enabling the individual to work with Board Members, clients, suppliers, and staff to all levels and abilities.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Highly organised, and able to effectively undertake many tasks at the same time.
- A team player, able to work with both staff of all levels and external customers or third parties.
- Proficient communicator in languages for specific countries for which you are responsible for and in English.
- The Statutory and Financial Compliance Manager owns the Statutory Accounts, Financial Compliance and Balance Sheet Reporting.
- That Statutory Reporting is accurate, technically correct, timely and robust.
- Accurate, timely and relevant reporting with sound and relevant analysis and explanations for the Balance Sheet accounts across the Business.
- Policies and procedures are documented, complied with, relevant, reviewed and complete.
- Internal and external audit show that procedures are robust and effective.
- That the financial records on local accounting systems are reflected accurately in in the statutory accounts and corporate reporting package.
You will be offered a market salary depending on your experience. The secondary benefits are excellent, including a lease car (with a cash option) and a bonus.
Are you interested in this role? Then apply as soon as possible.