Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Leonard Hakker
Datum 31 augustus 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-31 2022-10-30 financial-services Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work for a reputable company that focuses on the recruitment and selection of technical professionals? A company where there is room for you to develop and where you are guided to grow as a finance professional? Then read on!
Your potential employer
In 1975, from a small office in Delft in The Netherlands, graduate engineer Jan Brand found a temporary job for a fellow engineer. This first placement was the beginning of an era in worldwide temporary employment. They’ve since grown into a worldwide service provider with over 11,000 employees in 37 countries.
At Brunel, their cultural values of entrepreneurship, a results-driven approach, and operational excellence are always at the very heart of what they do. Their culture is unique, strong and effective – and ambition and knowledge are at the core of their identity. While their global network is vast, they are always ‘One Brunel’. This worldwide solidarity translates to first-rate services for their workforce.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Controlling and monitoring the financial administration of Brunel Energy Europe & Africa within the established guidelines, procedures, and legal frameworks with the aim of guaranteeing a complete and correct general ledger. 70% of the workload will exist of controlling activities. 30% of the workload you will be focusing on optimizing the financial administration.
Supporting the analysis of the monthly actuals of Brunel Energy Europe BV and Africa, including the related entities in accordance with the established guidelines with the aim to provide insight into the financial position of Brunel Energy Europe within a timely adjustment.
- Support in comparing budgets, drawn up and costs incurred to identify breaches.
- Support in the delivery of periodic reports and ad hoc request
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations as per IFRS
Manage and prepare the budget and latest estimated quarters for Europe and Africa. Proactively contributing towards the improvement of the estimation process.
- Manage the overall forecast file with the most up to date information
- Forecast the revenue and cost of sales based on the sales input
- Communicate trends and improvements in the forecast process
Checking and signaling errors in the connection between the various sub-administrations
and the general ledger in accordance with the established procedures with the aim of
realizing a correct general ledger.
- Carrying out checks and corrections.
- Reporting, specifying, and validating balances and processing into the monthly files.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure correct reporting details.
- Perform period end financial closing activities
Manage the compliance process for timely, accurate and compliant financial statements and
tax returns of Brunel Energy Europe & Africa
- A monthly or quarterly calculation of the VAT returns based on the entity obligations
- Keeping track and filling of the corporate income tax obligations
- Preparations of the annual accounts
- Communications with third parties that provides support for tax compliancy
5. Documentation and archiving
Ensure that the ledger administration is kept up to date in a structured and adequate
manner, in accordance with the established guidelines and procedures, so that the
administration can be used or consulted by the organization.
6. Financial administration of Brunel Energy Europe & Africa
Ensuring & processing the structure and control of the financial administration of Brunel
Energy Europe & Africa within the established timelines and procedures with the aim of
guaranteeing the correctness and completeness of the general ledger;
- Processing special bookings and items.
- Processing memo bookings and passing on various costs
- Verify and approve overhead costs before booked
- Supervise the completeness of purchasing entries
- Supervise the completeness of sales entries
- Verify and approve amendments and starters information into the financial administration
Your experience and knowledge
- Masters Degree (Finance related).
- with 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Analyzing financial reports/results
- Decent Knowledge of accounting software & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Experiences with Navision/Wizard
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €60 - €90 per hourLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 22 september 2022Heb je corporatie-ervaring in loondienst en wil je dit voortzetten als interim professional bij andere woningcorporaties bij jou in de regio? Of ben je een ervaren interimmer met een mooi trackrecord in de sector? Lees verder en wij komen graag met je in contact.
Salaris: €55 - €85 per uurLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 13 september 2022Voor meerdere opdrachtgevers in de regio Den Haag zijn wij doorgaans op zoek naar sterke finance Interim professionals in verschillende sectoren en op verschillende niveaus. Ook staan wij hierin open voor startende interim kandidaten rechtstreeks vanuit de accountancy.
Salaris: €75 - €95 per uurLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 13 september 2022Momenteel zoeken wij Interim professionals voor meerdere gerenommeerde multinationals en middelgrote bedrijven in de regio Rotterdam. Opdrachten zijn * Interim Business Controller * Interim Financial Controller
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 12 september 2022For our client, a world-leading organisation in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Controller Group Reporting & Consolidation. Do you have multiple years of audit experience? Or do you fulfill a similar position? Please read further!
Salaris: €50,000 - €70,000 per annumLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 31 augustus 2022Do you want to work for a reputable company that focuses on the recruitment and selection of technical professionals? A company where there is room for you to develop and where you are guided to grow as a finance professional? Then read on!