Salaris €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 6 december 2022noord-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-12-14 2023-02-04 accountancy Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Pacmed (Amsterdam) is a fast growing scale-up and hiring! Finance is the backbone of growth and as a Financial Controller at Pacmed, you will play a crucial role in this growth. You will provide financial and business insights based on the numbers. And you will work as the right hand of the CFO.
Financial Controller in Amsterdam - Vacancy Pacmed
Pacmed strives to make healthcare a continuous learning network. All patients should receive care adjusted to their personal needs and all caretakers should learn from all decisions made within healthcare. Pacmed aims to achieve this by building and implementing decision support software based on machine learning. Our software supports intensive care doctors in their most important decisions, starting with safely and adequately discharging patients from the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). You will join at a point in time where Pacmed has implemented its first software in the ICU and is preparing to scale that software across the Netherlands and Europe.
About the role
Finance is the backbone of growth and as a Financial Controller at Pacmed, you will play a crucial role in this growth. You will provide financial and business insights based on the numbers and you will need to make sure that the house is in order on the administrative and tax side.
This position presents an unique learning opportunity for an eager finance professional who is not afraid of taking on responsibility and a variety of different tasks. You will be exposed to all aspects of the finance department that come into play when running and growing a venture capital backed company. From high-level strategic decisions, choices on automating tools, information for shareholders / investors to process optimalisation for the administration. You will set yourself up to be trained as an all-round finance professional, reporting directly to the CFO and supported by external consultants (e.g. tax, payroll, subsidies).
What will you do on a daily basis?
- General ledger accounting
- Setting up financial processes and structures organisation-wide, enabling the organisation to scale (departmental budgets, purchase approval requests, invoice approval flows, etc.).
- Managing & optimising the financial reporting process.
- Analysing and presenting the monthly results (Cash flow, P&L & B/S) compared to budget in the monthly finance meeting with the management team.
- Keeping the cash flow forecast up to date, with information from the different stakeholders.
- Providing insight in project reports together with project managers and linking this with the general ledger.
- Ensure annual audit requirements are met (drafting the annual accounts together with CFO and accountant).
- Responsible for (international) VAT returns and corporate income tax filings (together with accountant).
- Growing the finance department as well as your career.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a dynamic scale-up on a societal mission to radically improve healthcare.
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We have a talented team dedicated to helping each other grow in a culture where everyone is respected and heard.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a scaling company.
- A working environment where fun at work and social events are very important.
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam with opportunities for (partial) remote or part-time working.
- Flexible working model balancing working from home and the office.
- Dedicated days for professional development and a stipend for individual development/training opportunities.
- The opportunity to become part of Pacmed’s employee participation plan.
- Pension contributions via our company pension scheme.
- An office with a great location in the heart of Amsterdam, including great coffee and lunch.
- Friday drinks with your awesome colleagues, and at minimum quarterly social events!
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- You love numbers and Excel and you are savvy with tools and software. Familiarity with Exact Online is a plus.
- Your have bookkeeping experience.
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statement.
- You are hands-on, eager to learn and have positive energy.
- You are a team player and care about the well-being and development of others in the company.
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands (EU) and are available for at least 32 hours per week.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written), knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Dutch (Wage) Tax and Financial System is a must.
Do you like a challenge and join a company that is rapidly growing? Apply now!
Salaris: €70,000 - €75,000 per annumLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 14 december 2022You will be responsible for performing various reporting controls on the financial analysis & consolidation of the International division. Ensure timely, reliable, correct and complete (consolidated) actual information using the Group ERP system Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials. This includes worldwide data collection, analysis and the preparation of a reliable information for internal decision making and external publication.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 19 januari 2023Are you ready for a next step as Financial Controller? For Mr.MARVIS we are looking for a full-time Financial Controller to be based at the headquarters in Amsterdam. Interested? Please read further.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 januari 2023Ben jij al een aantal jaar werkzaam als financial en ben jij klaar voor een volgende stap als Financial controller binnen een van de beste hotels wereldwijd? Vind jij het leuk om te coachen en je financiële kennis te delen met je team? Dan is deze uitdagende rol bij het Conservatorium hotel een perfecte kans voor jou!
Salaris: €70 - €95 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 januari 2023Geregeld zijn wij voor diverse organisaties binnen de Zakelijke en Financiële Dienstverlening op zoek naar ervaren interim financial controllers. In deze rol ben jij vaak de spil tussen de financiële organisatie en het management. Je verzorgt kwalitatief hoogstaande rapportages en draagt zorg voor een goede administratieve organisatie. Interesse? Lees snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 19 december 2022Are you ready for a next step as Financial Controller? For Mr.MARVIS we are looking for a full-time Financial Controller to be based at the headquarters in Amsterdam. Interested? Please read further.