Group Financial Controller
Salaris €80,000 - €85,000 per jaar
Consultant Eline Provoost
Datum 22 februari 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-02-22 2023-04-23 fmcg Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL EUR 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client, one of the world's largest independent bottler of beverages of soft drinks and fruit juices for retailers and branded beverage companies, when are looking for a Group Financial Controller. Are you an experienced financial and are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, ever growing and changing business. Please read further!
Your potential employer
Our client one of the world's largest independent bottler of beverages of soft drinks and fruit juices for retailers and branded beverage companies. With production all over the world, their global sourcing and local R&D capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of products, manufactured to customer specifications and requirements. In addition to the efficiency of their bottling processes, they can also provide their customers with total supply chain solutions – from planning and sourcing of raw materials and packaging through to warehousing and transportation. They are able to develop new concepts and bring these to market in an extremely short time frame. They are headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Slightly over 155 people work at the head office in Rotterdam, versus more than 14,500 employees elsewhere in the world. Confidence in the strength of good, local teams is a hallmark of their approach to the business. The teams make decisions in close collaboration with the central team but have a large sense of ownership choosing the best approach for their local market.
The desire to continue growing is reflected across every layer of the organization. This translates into an extremely enterprising group of people who are constantly setting new things in motion and really want to make an impact. A focus on personal growth and development is a priority. They are dynamic, ever growing and changing business which shows fast and strong organic growth, further fuelled by an active and successful strategy on Mergers & Aqcuisitions.
At the global head office in Rotterdam they have a financial controlling team of 5, headed by the Group Finance Manager responsible for the financial and management reporting to internal and external stakeholders. The team also adds significant value to different work streams for an increasing number of financial and accounting related projects that support the ambitious growth journey. The financial controlling team collaborates with the business controlling teams & Finance across our organization in Europe, the Uk and North Amercia to understand business developments and to evaluate the impact on our financial reporting. Due to our increased scope, we now have a position open for a full time employee.
This international and diverse team is experienced with a Big-4 background and ambitious to deliver against the continuously evolving expectations of the company. The team is driven to deliver quality and relevant financial information for all their stakeholders across the world and to actively contribute to the growth of the organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• You are a first point of contact for business units within the group on financial accounting and reporting matters (business units are divided in the team by region);
• You are also a first point of contact on specific accounting topics for the global organization;
• You have a clear understanding of the financial position and results and work on complex topics or projects with the business units;
• You consolidate the global dataset for the periodic internal and external reporting;
• You analyze and review business inputs for the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and take follow up actions for clarification and corrections towards all geographies;
• You provide relevant insights to stakeholders within the financial reporting process;
• You prepare with the team monthly, quarterly, annual reporting’s for internal and external purposes;
• You evaluate and support with the correct application of accounting standards and related projects;
• You preparing position papers for IFRS accounting topics and adoption of new IFRS standards and assist with implementing changes across the (international) BU’s;
• You assist with the coordination and completion of the external audit;
• You identify and pursue opportunities for reporting improvements.
Your experience and knowledge
• You have a Master or Post-master in Finance, Accountancy or Economics;
• You have 5 years of relevant work experience (accounting and finance), in an internationally oriented environment. We have a strong preference for a professional background in Audit and Accounting (especially with experience in group audits and experience in working with foreign component auditors);
• You need to have experience with IFRS and group structures, including consolidation procedures;
Do you reconigze yourself in this description? Please apply below!
Neem contact op
010 7998 090
Salaris: competitive packageLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 16 maart 2023Als specialist in het bemiddelen van interim finance professionals hebben wij met regelmaat opdrachten voor Interim Managers die organisaties tijdelijk kunnen versterken in een periode van verandering. Momenteel zoeken wij professionals voor gerenommeerde multinationals en middelgrote bedrijven, non-profitorganisaties en instellingen in de financiële sector in de regio Rotterdam. Geïnteresseerd? Lees dan snel verder.
Salaris: €65,000 - €85,000 per yearLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 16 februari 2023Zoek jij een uitdagende functie bij een complexe en kapitaalintensieve Fortune 500 organisatie gevestigd in Rotterdam? Wil jij een baan met directe impact en veel verantwoordelijkheid? Wil jij werken bij een bedrijf waar innovatie centraal staat? Lees dan verder want dan is dit de volgende stap voor jou!
Salaris: BespreekbaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 9 februari 2023For the Dutch family-owned company: Van Oord, we are recruiting a Group Controller. In this role you will participate in initiatives that drive further improvements and efficiencies in the financial processes, internal controls and risk management. Do you have an RA/CA title? And are you ready for a second or third step in your career? Please continue to read.
Salaris: €60,000 - €80,000 per jaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 23 maart 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Broekman Logistics ben ik op zoek naar een enthousiaste Controller. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €75,000 - €90,000 per yearLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023Voor Batenburg Applied Technologies ben ik op zoek naar een vastberaden en vlotte Business Controller. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!