Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 14 maart 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 automotive Schiedam Zuid-Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client Fource (part of LKQ) we are looking for an dedicated and confident Controller. Do you have Big4 or other relevant experience? Are you looking to step into controlling? Please read further!
Your potential employer
Fource is part of the NASDAQ listed LKQ Corporation (lkqcorp.com) and in the Netherlands, France and Belgium we supply around 250,000 different automotive parts to our clients. We supply our clients with accurate and fast deliveries. Moreover, we like to be ahead of the market and we work actively and innovatively on the future of our organization! We never stand still and are constantly looking for new opportunities in the market. In addition, we are in a sector that will undergo a transformation in the coming years and we are a changing organization where certainly not everything is fully crystallized. As a result, there are plenty of opportunities within our organization to grow!
Are you up for a financial control position at an international organization?
Do you want to be responsible for financial reporting, -consolidation, and -control as part of the financial control department in a well-established international Company? Do you have solid financial skills paired with dedication, confidence, and a good sense of humor? Then we are looking for you as our new Financial Controller.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Together with a team of 7 Financial Controllers located in The Netherlands, Belgium, France and India, you are responsible for an accurate and timely execution of the monthly reporting cycle (50% of your time). You are also closely involved with the regional accounting teams. You will be reporting into the Regional Team lead Financial Control.
Summary of your tasks:
- Perform month-end closing for the group and ensure adequate and timely reporting to the US (US GAAP);
- Prepare consolidated and stand-alone financial statements based on Dutch GAAP;
- Support internal-/external audits;
- Reviewing financial administrations;
- Analyze Balance Sheet and P&L accounts and explain deviations;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports/questions and contribution to projects i.e. budget, forecast, acquisitions, business cases etc.
- Setting up and improving financial processes and contributing to transition to our new ERP system.
- Support Dutch corporate income tax return.
Your experience and knowledge
Needless to say, to apply for this position you have strong numerical and analytical skills. As a finance professional you value integrity highly and, with your knowledge of accounting (and tax rules), you can ensure that our financial administration complies with the legal requirements. Above and beyond this, you have the confidence to assume responsibility while constantly seeking opportunities to further professionalize our processes.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a financial discipline, for example Business Administration, Business Economics or Accountancy;
- Between 2 – 4 years’ of relevant work experience within a financial department or an audit firm;
- Solid understanding of Dutch GAAP (preferably also US GAAP);
- Communicative skills, proactive and self-starting;
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer you
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international organization with 3.000 enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great growth and personal development opportunities;
- Hybrid Working Model;
- Salary commensurate to expertise, experience and overall fit;
- Annual performance bonus;
- In addition we offer attractive fringe benefits.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 10 799 80 90
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: BarendrechtDatum online: 14 februari 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Van der Ende Steel ben ik op zoek naar een enthousiaste financial met uitgebreide boekhoudkunige ervaring. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: BarendrechtDatum online: 3 februari 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Van der Ende Steel ben ik op zoek naar een enthousiaste financial met uitgebreide boekhoudkunige ervaring. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023For our client, a world-leading organization in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Business Controller in the trade accounting team. Do you have experience as (assistant) Controller and are you looking for a challenging new job in a fast pasted dynamic environment? Please read further!
Salaris: BespreekbaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 14 maart 2023For our client, a world-leading organisation in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a (Business)Controller. Do you have audit or other relevant finance experience and are you looking for a challenging new job in a fast pasted dynamic enviroment. Please read further!
Salaris: €60,000 - €65,000 per jaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 14 maart 2023Vestia is sinds 1 januari 2023 gesplitst in drie zelfstandige corporaties. Jij gaat werken bij de nieuwe woningcorporatie Hef Wonen in Rotterdam. Ben jij iemand die verantwoordelijkheden niet uit de weg gaat? Ben je een uitblinker in planeconomie, vastgoedsturing en/of financieel management? Lees dan snel verder!