Controller Group Reporting & Consolidation (IFRS)
Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 14 maart 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 accountancy Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client, a world-leading organisation in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Controller Group Reporting & Consolidation. Do you have multiple years of audit experience? Or do you fulfill a similar position? Please read further!
Your potential employer
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
The Group Reporting/Consolidation team is part of the Accounting department based in the headquarters in Rotterdam and consists of 10 people.
The Group Reporting/Consolidation team supports group entities in all accounting or reporting topics, e.g. external and internal reporting, ensure IFRS compliance as well as involvement in complex accounting matters through the preparation of accounting position papers. On a monthly basis, high quality and fast paced support is provided to local entities, combined with thorough review of the financial information thereafter. The team’s overall ambition is to provide complete and accurate financial information to management, shareholders and external stakeholders.
Your tasks and responsibilities
In this role, you will be engaged on monthly basis in entity validation and support the process of reports preparation for both external stakeholders and management. These tasks include deep understanding of concepts regarding the way the system and reporting is set up and specifics of the Group’s business. You will also carry out ad-hoc analyses as required. Next to that, you will execute the organization’s Group accounting activities, as well as prepare the financial statements.
You are involved in the monthly consolidation processes (in accordance with IFRS), and preparation of monthly management reporting and analysis. You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Reviewing and approval of companies in Hyperion;
- Supporting management and financial reporting to different levels in the organization;
- Analysing reports to improve control of the activities;
- Participation in preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports;
- Weekly management report preparation;
- Preparing and analyzing Cash flow;
- Preparing half year / full year group and standalone financial statements;
- Interacting with internal / external audit;
- Preparing accounting position papers for auditors, management and the board;
- Monitoring reporting activities for specific locations;
- Supporting various ad-hoc activities.
Your experience and knowledge
- Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience preferably within one of the Big4 firms;
- Deep / practical knowledge of IFRS application;
- Energetic, pro-active person with a strong drive for continuous improvement;
- Accurate, good analytical skills, independent, team player;
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active, no-nonsense mentality;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business;
- IT literate;
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages an advantage.
We offer you
The position you are applying for is part of our Accounting department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A month salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.
Interested? Please apply!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 10 799 80 90
Salaris: €55,000 - €65,000 per jaar + Plus extrasLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023For our client, a world-leading organization in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Business Controller. Do you have experience as (assistant) Controller or in audit and are you looking for a challenging new job in a fast pasted dynamic environment?
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per yearLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Wayland zijn we op zoek naar een ondernemende Controller die van aanpakken weet. Je zult de financiële verantwoordeling onder je hoede nemen voor 3 planten kwekerijen bij dit groeiende en innovatieve familliebedrijf. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €60,000 - €65,000 per jaar + BonusLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 14 maart 2023For our client, a world-leading organization in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Business Controller. Do you have experience as Controller and are you looking for a challenging new job in a fast pasted dynamic environment? Please read further!
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per jaarLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 28 februari 2023Ben jij een (startende) business controller op zoek naar een uitdagende en diverse functie? Pak dan snel je kans! Parnassia Groep zoekt namelijk voor het team Groepscontrol in Den Haag een business controller. Lees snel verder.
Salaris: €75,000 - €80,000 per jaarLocatie: DirkslandDatum online: 28 februari 2023Heb jij ambitie om business control op moderne en duurzame wijze vorm te geven? Droom jij van uitdagende en afwisselende functie binnen een organisatie in de zorg die in beweging is? Dan zijn we op zoek naar jou!