Consultant Remco Schrans
Datum 15 maart 2023noord-brabant accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 education-and-training Eindhoven North Brabant NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Being a Financial Controller at GoodHabitz will bring you meaningful challenges to foster your development as a financial leader, making the most out of your top skill set. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing 10 entities of our business and support our financial team in achieving our goals. Are you passionate about numbers and being part of a dynamic and scale-up environment is what gives you joy? Then we are looking for you!
To disrupt the world of personal development. That was our aim when we started back in 2010. Now, more than 12 years later, with students from all over the world, there’s one thing we know for sure: people want to learn, they are motivated, and they want to become the absolute best version of themselves.
We are GoodHabitz, one of the fastest growing ed-tech companies in Europe, on the road to realize our mission: to make learning accessible, engaging and fun for everyone. As fun as watching series, scrolling through your newsfeed, and watching your favourite team score a winning goal. That’s how we want to help over 2,5 million people become the best version of themselves.
All our online training courses are created entirely in-house because we believe quality, humour, enthusiasm and a great user experience make a difference. We help organisations make online learning successful by putting their employees in charge of their own development.
This is what you'll be doing
As our Financial Controller, you will oversee more than 10 entities of different sales offices of GoodHabitz within Europe, where we are carrying out the administration from our head office in Eindhoven. The main tasks consist of:
- Guiding and inspiring a team of 3 Assistant Financial Controllers. Also supporting the team of Assistant Financial Controllers with the day-to-day tasks, when needed.
- Be responsible for the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of the entities. This is including a complete set of specifications, coordinating recurring tax filings together with our accountants, the weekly payment run and clarifying intercompany positions.
- Performing a monthly closing within the first 3 working days of each month, where the output are reliable figures to support the business. You will be supporting, reviewing, and analysing the financial output. After the month-end close, the actuals no longer hold any secrets for you.
You will be reporting to the Manager Accounting Operations, who is also your sparring partner. Besides that, you will be also working closely with our FP&A-team to answer questions about the actuals and improving the quality of the figures.
This is what you bring to the table:
- You completed an HBO course in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- You have at least five years of relevant working experience in dynamic environments, and your background can vary from consultancy firms to corporate, as long as finance is your passion.
- You feel energized by leading a team and you are truly a relationship builder.
- You solve problems and challenges you face at work in a creative way.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinion, even if others may not agree.
- You’re critical, you always think in solutions, and you base your judgements on solid arguments.
- You know Excel like the back of your hand. In addition, you have an affinity with financial/ERP systems. It is an advantage if you have experience with Business Central (financial administration), Elvy (procurement software) and SalesForce (Contract Management).
- You have excellent command of verbal and written Dutch and English.
Look on the bright side and inspire each other
- You are passionate and you focus on the positive.
- You surprise people with your authenticity, energy and expertise, both inside and outside the company.
- You have the guts to be and act different: if you believe it, will help us to grow.
Have fun and keep your eyes on the prize
- You realize that having fun while doing great work is an essential driver for our success.
- You celebrate our wins.
Be an encouraging, focused team player
- You care about your team, show genuine involvement, and help others to improve.
- You focus on your expertise and take full responsibility for your role and results.
- You express constructive criticism when you feel someone or something can improve.
- A competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Working at THE Ed-tech company of the Netherlands.
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company.
- A company-issued laptop.
- A pension scheme, income-disability insurance, and reimbursement of commuting costs (if eligible).
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Unlimited use of our online training courses.
- Working at our brand-new office in the "Bunkertoren", in the city centre of Eindhoven.
If all of the above sounds like the perfect opportunity for your next step - feel free to reach out through the information below. If you have any requests on additional info, you can reach out as well.
Neem contact op
Salaris: €85 - €95 per hourLocatie: EindhovenDatum online: 21 maart 2023Voor een internationale producent in Noord-Brabant ben ik op zoek naar een Interim Financial Site Controller. Binnen deze opdracht ben je naast de periodieke verslagen en rapportages verantwoordelijk voor jouw site.
Salaris: €45 - €80 per hourLocatie: EerselDatum online: 21 maart 2023Voor een opdrachtgever in de zorg ben ik op zoek naar een interim Payroll specialist / salarisadministrateur. Ben jij een ervaren specialist die op zoek is naar een nieuwe tijdelijke uitdaging? Wil jij werken voor een dynamische organisatie in de omgeving van Eersel? En ben jij zo snel mogelijk beschikbaar? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!
Salaris: €60,000 - €75,000 per yearLocatie: Den BoschDatum online: 8 maart 2023We are looking for aBusiness controller with drive, a team player with oversight, and responsibility to deliver timely and compliant. A person with the ambition to grow into a future leadership position. If you are a pro-active and hands on business partner, that welcomes the opportunity to reach new heights, then this could be the job for you!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: EindhovenDatum online: 2 maart 2023Voor een landelijke speler op het gebied van recycling, renewables en verwerking van materialen zijn we op zoek naar een Manager Finance. In deze rol ga je de verantwoordelijkheid dragen voor de efficiëntie en verdere professionalisering van de financiële administratie. Ben jij op zoek naar een vervolgstap binnen een dynamische organisatie met sterk oog op de toekomst? Lees dan snel verder.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: DongenDatum online: 7 februari 2023Do you want to be part of a global revolution in food & feed? We are looking for a Business Controller who will work on delivery of business controller projects, business partnering projects and other finance activities. Are you ambitious and do you want to be part of Protix' mission and growth? Make sure to read all the following.