Controller Group Reporting & Consolidation
Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 29 augustus 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-08-31 2023-10-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client, a world-leading organisation in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for a Controller Group Reporting & Consolidation. Do you have multiple years of audit experience? Or do you fulfill a similar position? Please read further!
Your tasks and responsibilities
In this role, you will be engaged on monthly basis in entity validation and support the process of reports preparation for both external stakeholders and management. These tasks include deep understanding of concepts regarding the way the system and reporting is set up and specifics of the Group’s business. You will also carry out ad-hoc analyses as required.
You are involved in the preparation of the monthly consolidation processes (in accordance with IFRS), and preparation of monthly management reporting and analysis. You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Reviewing and approval of companies in Hyperion (30 out of 160)
- Supporting management and financial reporting to different levels in the organisation
- Analysing reports to improve control of the activities
- Participation in preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports;
- Weekly management report preparation
- Supporting various ad-hoc activities
Your experience and knowledge
- Bachelor in accountancy/finance with at least 4 years working experience (audit)
- Energetic, pro-active person with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Accurate, good analytic skills, independent, team player
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active, no-nonsense mentality
- Curiosity and willingness to learn the company’s business
- IT literate
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages an advantage
We offer you
The company is located in over 35 countries and employesover 15.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of their Accounting department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise.
As well as this, they offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam.
Interested? Apply today!