Salaris €5,500 - €6,500 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have experience in Accounting Advisory Services at one of the Big4 auditing firms working with international listed companies? Would you like to work in a small specialist team on reporting & consolidation processes?
As a Reporting Specialist you are a key member of the Finance team in Amsterdam working to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle. Furthermore you work on the roll-out and implementation of the monthly consolidation process. You work effectively across the company's functional organizations, promote effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Being a key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process.
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Consolidation of the worldwide financial statements and other operating data for actual, budget, and forecast purposes.
- Maintain the consolidation working papers, and the adjusting and elimination entries.
- Analyse monthly business unit financial statements and other related correspondence included in consolidated financial data.
- Work closely with Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report, quarterly Board of Directors package, and monthly financial reporting package.
- Assist in the annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors.
- Research and resolve various accounting issues and questions that arise at the corporate and group levels.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improve the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process.Since the company is rapidly growing it is possible to initiate your involvement in other areas within Finance.
- Master degree;
- Working experience in Accounting Advisory Services at one of the Big4 auditing firms;
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS accounting and auditing standards;
Are you interested in this opportunity? Apply today!