Group Accounting & Reporting Office
Salaris €65,000 - €71,000 per annum + 36h + 20% bonus
Locatie Alphen aan den RijnFULL_TIME
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 2 augustus 20192019-08-16 2019-10-01 it Alphen aan den Rijn South Holland Zuidpoolsingel 2 NL 2408 ZE EUR 65000 71000 71000 YEAR Wolters Kluwer https://wolterskluwer.com/
Voor Wolters Kluwer zoek ik een Group Accounting & Reporting Officer. Prachtrol voor een Big4/Smaller 5 professional met een RA-titel op zak. Ben jij dit? Lees dan snel verder!
Your potential employer
We are looking for a Group Accounting & Reporting Officer to join the corporate finance team at our global head office to be responsible for the external financial reporting of the Wolters Kluwer Group (AEX-listed, 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion).
As the Group Accounting & Reporting Officer you will work in a team of three chartered accountants at the Corporate Office and liaise closely with divisional and local CFO's and controllers of the global operating divisions, external accountants and other corporate (finance) teams, such as treasury, tax, business analysis & control, legal, communications and mergers & acquisitions. You'll work in a demanding, dynamic and professional environment and report to the VP Group Accounting & Reporting.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation and review of the (interim) financial statements of Wolters Kluwer N.V. including the preparation of notes, coordination of the annual report process and liaising with other teams.
- Manage relationship with external auditors focusing on support in the execution of the audits, dealing with findings and technical topics.
- Develop and maintain master data definitions and taxonomy.
- Develop and maintain accounting and reporting manual.
- Preparation of accounting position papers.
- Preparation of presentations for the Executive Board, Audit Committee and Financial Community.
- Train and develop the internal finance community to ensure proper knowledge of accounting standards and accounting manual in the global finance function.
- involved in ad hoc business projects such as replacement of EPM systems and implementation of XBRL.
- Reviewing IAS 19 calculations of the group companies.
- Prepare, review and report on Annual Impairment test.
- Review and reconcile - in close cooperation with Tax department - local statutory accounts.
- Perform, together with local management and experts Purchase Price Allocations of acquired companies.
- Work on embedding new standards such as Revenue Recognition (IFRS 15) and Leasing (IFRS 16), and Integrated Reporting.
- Highly involved in internal control projects at Corporate Office and liaise with Internal Control Officer.
- Registered Chartered Accountant (or nearly completed).
- 5–6 years of relevant experience, preferably at a Big 4 audit firm and/or a multinational.
Your experience and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills.
- Down-to-earth and approachable attitude.
- Strong personality, ability to get things done, hands-on.
- Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS).
- Good communicator and social skills.
- Strong influencing management skills.
- Strong team player that can lead the way.
- Has self-confidence and is self-propelling.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch would be a preference.
What do you get int return?
- Working for a TOP employer, who has been nominated for this award 5 years in a row
- Excellent salary package and secondary benefits
- 36 hour work week
- A position with great growth potential
Are you interested? Wait no longer and apply today!