Senior Tax Accountant
Salaris €70,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 13 november 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 85000 85000 YEAR HillRom
Hillrom is a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry and they are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant. Do you have a strong background in tax accounting and or tax reporting. Are you pro-active and able to work in a fast-paced, international environment? This might be the job for you. Interested? Please read on!
Hill-Rom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Tax Accountant will work with the Director, International Tax and other Finance personnel in a hands-on role to assist with the day-to-day operations of the Global Tax Department and lead specific workstreams of special projects. The position will support the Director, International Tax in reviewing specific US and non-US income tax provision calculations for US GAAP reporting. The position will also assist with rationalizing legal entities, preparing transfer pricing reports and related support, and address other US and non-US income tax matters, as needed.
What are your responsibilities?
Global Transfer Pricing:
Identify and track new and existing transaction flows and the transfer pricing related thereto.
Identify changes to transaction flows and work with International Tax team to address changes to intercompany transfer pricing.
Research and analyse identified transfer pricing related issues and develop proposed action steps to effectively manage such issues.
Research changes in the global transfer pricing landscape and work with International Tax team to identify potential impacts to the Company.
Maintain and update annual transfer pricing Masterfile.
Prepare various local transfer pricing reports to support tax positions taken by certain affiliates.
Oversee preparation and timely filing of country-by-country reporting files
- Prepare and/or review quarterly and annual tax reconciliations for the tax provision with respect to 50-90 legal entities.
- Throughout the year, support international controllers and managers with utilization of tax provision software (e.g., OneSource Tax Provision).
- Throughout the year, support the International Tax team in coordinating the local tax provision preparation process.
- Throughout the year, support international controllers and managers with tax provision related matters. This includes coordination with local country tax consultants used to prepare tax provision documentation.
- Work with International Tax team to develop best practices and processes for efficient management of the global tax provision preparation.
- Manage tax related documentation and procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements.
Special Projects – Tax:
- Assist with various special projects as identified by the Director, International Tax through conducting research, data compilation and analysis, and project management.
- Assist business units and other corporate functions (e.g., legal, treasury, accounting) when implementing such projects, as needed.
- Research changes in the global tax landscape and work with International Tax team to identify potential impacts to the Company.
- Special Projects – Business:
- Assist with tax, accounting, and financial requirements to ensure the various legal entity rationalization workstreams are successful.
- Coordinate all tax reporting and filings with tax and legal for certain entities with respect to the legal entity rationalization workstreams.
Other Tax Areas:
- Assist with US and international tax compliance as needed.
- Provide support to international controllers and managers with miscellaneous income tax requests.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies, both within the tax department and
- throughout the Company, and work with the International Tax team to identify action items to address the identified areas.
What experience do you need to become the new Senior Tax Accountant?
- You have at least an Undergraduate degree with emphasis in Finance, Tax, or Accounting.
- You will have at least 7 years of experience with progressively more responsible roles that have focused on financial accounting and/or tax reporting.
- Hands-on experience collaborating and coordinating with other departments and consultants.
- You have experience in a broad range of accounting and tax areas would be ideal.
- You are experienced and comfortable with OneSource Tax Provision software, Hyperion Financial Management, JDE, and other relevant software.
- You are experienced and skilled with Excel.
- You have experience in conducting research and drafting analysis.
Who are you?
- You have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- You are intellectually agile and proactive and participative in problem-solving environments (e.g., local controllers and managers).
- You are business and bottom-line focused and results oriented.
Are you interested? Wait no longer and apply via the button below!