Assistant Internal Audit & Control
Salaris €50000 - €70000 per year
Consultant Stephanie Kroes
Datum 13 oktober 2016
For our client, an international production organisation close to Arnhem we are looking for an Assistant Internal Audit & Control.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the performance of financial audits to judge the reliability of the financial information;
- Responsible for the operational audits with the goal to judge the business processes and the administrative organisation;
- Responsible for compliance audits to judge if the company meets the internal as well as the external laws and regulations;
- Being involved with EDP audits with the goal to estimate the functioning and reliability of the automated systems within the company;
- Finally, you will be involved with the development of an internal control framework within the organisation on holding level;
As an Assistant Internal Audit & Control you will report to the Director Internal Audit & Control and function as Business Partner.
Your main responsibility will be performing an independent and objective evaluations of the Internal Control Framework and to make suggestions for improvement concerning the framework.
- Academic degree in Accountancy;
- Postgraduate diploma in Accountancy;
- A minimal of 3 years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of COSO, Risk Management, Corporate Governance and Internal Control standards;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language;
- Hands on mentality, flexible, ambitious and accurate;
- Willing to travel 8 to 12 times a year within Europe and Asia.
Are you the Assistant Internal Audit & Control that we are looking for? Please apply now