Internal Audit Manager
Salaris Competitive package
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 26 januari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have experience as an Internal Auditor working for an international company? Would you like to travel (30%) and do you have a mind-set of affecting positive change in the business?
Purpose of the Job
The Internal Audit Manager will be reporting to the Director Internal Audit and will have the primary responsibility for leading and participating as a member of the audit team conducting activities at locations worldwide. You will be responsible for performing financial and operational audits and/or EDP-audits with a mind-set of affecting positive change in the business.
The Internal Audit Manager will have the opportunity to strengthen & optimize business processes. You will be working in a team based at the global head office in Amsterdam and will work closely with management to establish excellence in business processes and controls, taking a lead role in conducting internal audits.
- The full lifecycle of internal audits which includes developing scope, creating work programs, performing audit procedures, preparing internal audit reports, agreeing upon action plans and follow up of the implementation of audit actions.
- Assessing risk, internal controls and compliance with (financial) process requirements. In addition, identifies process weaknesses, inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Having a consultative role towards management for defining the required policies, standards and procedures.
- Supporting the implementation of a standardized Risk Management and Internal Control framework across the group.
- Contributing to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements, exploring new opportunities to add value to the companies strategies.
- Occasionally, the Internal Audit Manager might be responsible for the execution of special investigations and unplanned audits. in close partnership with the Director Internal Audit.
- Master’s degree and qualified accountant (RA, CA/CPA);
- At least 7 years experience in Financial Auditing and / or Operational Auditing
- Experience in Auditing at an international (listed) company optionally combined with Big4 auditing experience.
- Flexibility to travel abroad with approximately 30% international travel.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Interested in this role? Apply directly.