Salaris €140,000 - €150,000 per annum
Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 2 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For an international manufacturing company I am searching for a Manager Audit. In this role you are responsible for financial audits as well as for operational audits. If you have broad experience in both Financial Audit and Operational Audit in a chemical or manufacturing environment? Keep on reading!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for all (commercial) audits within the entire group;
- As you have a critical view on the existing audit processes you are responsible for the improvement of all audit processes;
- Auditing and monitoring of compliance with internal rules, guidelines and external regulations;
- Prepare and present audit reports;
- Transpose audit findings into practical improvements and recommendations towards the manufacturing processes.
- Present your findings, recommendations and improvements to the board of directors;
- Assess the business processes in order to optimise theses processes and to investigate risks;
- Assess the internal control system, investigate the risks and improve the internal control framework;
- Improve audit processes and methods;
- Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance or Technical Business Administration, Engineering or Organic Chemistry;
- Broad experience within internal audit in a holding company;
- International project manager;
- Experience in a manufacturing / chemical environment;
- Perfect communication skills (Fluent in English);
- Excellent knowledge of audit techniques and methods;
- Fluent in business knowledge;
- Flexible and willing to travel (travel component 25%);
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Apply direct!