Senior Internal Auditor
Salaris €55,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 11 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experienced Auditor looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the Top Employers of the Netherlands? With many interesting (international) growing opportunities? Do you have what it takes to work in a high demanding and challenging retail environment? And are you fluent in English and either Dutch, French, Romanian, Czech, Serbian or Greek? Please keep on reading.
Our client has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company has enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. The company's HQ is located near Amsterdam.
In your role as an senior internal auditor you will have an unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You have the opportunity to perform audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in different countries.
Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You as an senior internal auditor will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Audit, IS, Accounting, Finance)
- CIA, CPA, RE, RA, CFE or comparable professional certifications is a strong pre.
A highly motivated internal auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You’re an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
- 5+ years of working experience (at least 4 years strong audit experience).
- Big Four experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good at establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Independent, decisive, self-supporting team player.
- Experience in and/or passion for retail.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, Czech or Romanian. This is a requirement!
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
What's in it for you
- Working for a large well-known retail company;
- A diverse, challenging job that combines accounting, analytical and problem solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Work in the dynamic international environment of the company with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience;
- Many interesting growing opportunities within the company;
- Excellent salary package;
- Great office with good facilities, easy to reach by public transport or car.
Please apply for the senior internal auditor vacancy via the corresponding email. We are looking forward to meeting you.