Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 19 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, analytical and results-driven Audit Professional with a keen eye for detail? Do you have 4+ years of Audit experience within the Banking/ Financial Services sector or a Big 4 Audit Firm? If so, keep reading.
My client, one of the leading Dutch Banks in the Netherlands, is looking to hire an ambitious and pro-active Senior Auditor to join their Internal Audit department in Amsterdam. You will lead, coordinate and/ or participate in operational, financial, compliance and IT Audit assignments and provide advice to the business for strengthening the bankrisk management and controls framework.
Principal Senior Auditor accountabilities will include:
- Performing all the preparations needed to execute an audit assignment (risk assessment, determining audit scope, deciding upon hours required)
- Performing audits both individually and as part of a team, by collecting, documenting and analysing the information from the business, by conducting interviews and by evaluating all audit evidence
- Investigating the design of controls that should be expected and/or existence of controls that are in place, highlighting the shortcomings in (operational, monitoring and management) controls and determining the residual risks
- Leads the audit team of (Senior) Auditors when requested by the Audit Manager on an audit assignment under normal business conditions
- Writing an audit report, among others based on the outcome of the solution management meeting and on the input delivered by the (Senior) Auditors in the team
- Performs follow-up monitoring for the reported findings, reviews the progress of agreed management actions and reports on the adequacy of the auditee
You will have:
- University Degree (WO level) in a relevant field (Economics / Business Administration / Accountancy / Banking and Insurance Businesses or Information Technology)
- A minimum of 4 years of Audit experience within Banking / Financial Services OR a Big 4 Audit firm
- Post graduate qualification in Auditing (Registered Accountant, Registered Operational Auditor or Registered EDP Auditor)
- Persistent, pro-active attitude
- Team player mentality, with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willingness to work in a high pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven Senior Auditor to work within the Head Offices of a leading International Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply